Pages

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of SALVATION, He hath covered me with the garments of RIGHTEOUSNESS, as bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to SPRING FORTH, so the Lord GOD will cause RIGHTEOUSNESS and PRAISE to spring forth before ALL NATIONS."

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Gift

"Let them thank the LORD for His steadfast LOVE, for His wondrous works to the children of man!
For He SATISFIES the longing soul, and the longing soul He fills with GOOD THINGS."
Psalm 107:8-9

"For this reason, I remind you to fan into flame the GIFT of God, which is in you through the laying on of hands, for God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of POWER and LOVE and self-control."
II Timothy 1:6-7

"Every GOOD GIFT and every PERFECT GIFT is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."
James 1:17

"More than that we REJOICE in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces PATIENCE, and PATIENCE produces character, and character produces HOPE, and HOPE does not put us to shame, because the LOVE of God has been poured into our hearts through the HOLY SPIRIT who has been GIVEN TO US."
Romans 5:3-5

"Truly, truly I say to you, you will weep and lament but the world will REJOICE. You will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will turn into JOY. When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour is come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will REJOICE, and no one will take your JOY from you. In that day, you will ask nothing of Me. Truly, truly I say to you, whatever you ask of the Father in My Name, He will give it to you. Until now, you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your JOY may be full."
John 16:20-24

No comments: