Pages

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of SALVATION, He hath covered me with the garments of RIGHTEOUSNESS, as bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to SPRING FORTH, so the Lord GOD will cause RIGHTEOUSNESS and PRAISE to spring forth before ALL NATIONS."

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Praying...

OK - well, it's not like I actually get to pick and choose. And it's not like I'm leaving this fall... I haven't even applied to any yet...to what? Oh, yes! Christian Universities...and let me tell you - it's a wide, scary world out there. But, it's never too early to start praying and searching.

Cedarville University

Biola University

Sterling College

Azusa Pacific University

These two are definitely OUT:

Liberty University

Bob Jones University

Why? Because I don't like Jerry Falwell and I don't like Bob Jones.

There's nothing better to do on an icy day then search for colleges in warm climates.

No comments: