Pages

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of SALVATION, He hath covered me with the garments of RIGHTEOUSNESS, as bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to SPRING FORTH, so the Lord GOD will cause RIGHTEOUSNESS and PRAISE to spring forth before ALL NATIONS."

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Psalm 16

"Preserve me, O God: for in Thee do I put my trust...The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: Thou maintainest my lots. The lines are fallen in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. I will bless the LORD who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth; my flesh also shall rest in hope. For Thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither will Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt show me the path of life: in Thy presence is fulness of JOY; at Thy right hand are pleasures for evermore."

No comments: