Pages

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of SALVATION, He hath covered me with the garments of RIGHTEOUSNESS, as bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to SPRING FORTH, so the Lord GOD will cause RIGHTEOUSNESS and PRAISE to spring forth before ALL NATIONS."

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Merrrrrry Christmas!

I hope everybody had a merry Christmas.

As usual, ours was a laid-back, lay-around-and-eat-all-you-can weekend. It's amazing how things change when you get older. The nicest thing about Christmas is not presents or food to me, but just the relaxation of having the business closed and everyone at home together just spending time, playing music, playing games and watching a movie. Of course, spending our Christmas Eve in our new church, worshipping and celebrating our Savior's birth was the most beautiful memory.

Well, I have to admit I did get a little bored over the weekend...so I spent some time playing around with my camera...

And I took pictures of my eye:


and myself:




and waaay too many videos of my adorable, beautiful, hilarious, talented, kooky little sister, Anna. Here's a precious picture from our Christmas. What personalities...



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

By the way, this is my favorite Christmas related story ever!

No comments: