Pages

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of SALVATION, He hath covered me with the garments of RIGHTEOUSNESS, as bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to SPRING FORTH, so the Lord GOD will cause RIGHTEOUSNESS and PRAISE to spring forth before ALL NATIONS."

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Like Christ

"I like your Christ, but I do not like your Christians - they are so unlike your Christ." - Ghandi

"Little children, let us not LOVE in word or talk, but in deed and truth."
I John 3:18

"Beloved, let us LOVE one another, for LOVE is of God, and whoever LOVES has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because GOD IS LOVE."
 I John 4:7-8

"Let ALL bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be KIND to one another, TENDERHEARTED, forgiving one another. as GOD IN CHRIST FORGAVE YOU. Therefore be IMITATORS OF GOD, as beloved children. And walk in LOVE, as CHRIST LOVED US and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
Ephesians 4:31-32; 5:1-2

"Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, KINDNESS, HUMILITY, MEEKNESS, and PATIENCE, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving one another; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above ALL these put on LOVE, which binds everything together in perfect harmony."
Colossians 3:12-14

No comments: