Pages

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of SALVATION, He hath covered me with the garments of RIGHTEOUSNESS, as bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to SPRING FORTH, so the Lord GOD will cause RIGHTEOUSNESS and PRAISE to spring forth before ALL NATIONS."

Monday, January 31, 2011

Not Cool

This is not cool...it's cold. It's freezing. Freezing rain to be specific.

No, it's not funny.

I cannot wait for winter to be over. I will keep living in denial and claiming that it's not really winter, which is very hard to do when there is giant winter storm bearing down claiming adjectives such as, "massive", "historic", "crippling", and "horrific". So by 7 PM tonight we should be covered in freezing rain, followed by sleet slathering everything in an inch of deadly ice, destroying power lines and making roads impassable death traps. Then we will get a 12-18 inches of snow, just to top everything off like a layer of mockingly fluffy meringue.

So if there are no posts in the next few days, it's because I'm huddled over a fire trying to stay alive along with my family with no electricity in 8 degrees F.

Ohhhhhhh!!! I'm sorry God, but I hate winter!!!

No comments: