Pages

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of SALVATION, He hath covered me with the garments of RIGHTEOUSNESS, as bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to SPRING FORTH, so the Lord GOD will cause RIGHTEOUSNESS and PRAISE to spring forth before ALL NATIONS."

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Whiter



"Have YOU entered the storehouses of the snow, or have YOU seen the storehouses of the hail?
Job 38:22

"He gives snow like wool; he scatters hoarfrost like ashes."
Psalm 147:16



"Behold, you delight in TRUTH in the inward being, and you teach me WISDOM in the secret heart. Purge me...and I will be CLEAN; WASH me, and I will be
WHITER THAN SNOW."
Psalm 51:6-7

"Come now, let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be WHITE AS SNOW; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."
Isaiah 1:18

No comments: