Pages

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of SALVATION, He hath covered me with the garments of RIGHTEOUSNESS, as bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to SPRING FORTH, so the Lord GOD will cause RIGHTEOUSNESS and PRAISE to spring forth before ALL NATIONS."

Monday, January 24, 2011

Cool...and not Cool

OK - sometimes you have cool things....and not so cool things happen. Kinda like this idea. But you live with it...right?

Not Cool:

- Snow/Ice/Freezing rain/Freezing wind
- Sneezing every time  I put on mascara. Not kidding.
- Staying up waaaaay too late because you were talking to your friend on the phone for three hours.
- Having a black guy ask me, "Hey girl! How'd you put on so much weight in Haiti?" Uh....I didn't...I lost weight, Taurus!
-My bangs. Which desperately need to be trimmed - actually my whole head of hair, really needs to be cut.
- Speaking of my hair - it's not cool to keep getting a bad rap from my family for getting it everywhere. Actually, it's not cool that it gets everywhere...I can't help having thick, beautiful hair! I hope my husband appreciates my hair, because it will be all over the shower and sheets
- Memorizing my scripts lines for the play I'm in
- Studying for my General Physchology test
- Accounting. But I finished those receipts without any mistakes!
- Kacie Davis won't update her blog
- This movie....
- Not seeing my sissy much because of school...

Cool:

- Spending Friday evening playing with my little sister's hair while she read me a story...she loves reading stories.
-Spending Saturday evening listening to my little brother's dreams of playing football one day.
- BSF tonight!! I missed Bible Study Fellowship while it was off for Christmas, but the past two weeks have been awesome!
- Buying a book I really wanted off of Amazon for $2.99!!
- Our new church and the wonderful people in it. Thank You, God for answering our prayers!!
- Play practice!! I get to be in a play! I'm so happy! (Except for the memorizing part...)
- Studying for my General Physchology test. (Yes, it's cool and not cool) ;)
- Our new dining room
- Spanish guitar music
- This WONDERFUL bit of news...After all my ranting and raving on politics and patriotism I now see some definite volunteer campaigning in my future...
- Jesus

<3

"Now may our God and Father Himself, and our Lord Jesus, direct our way to you, and may the Lord make you increase and abound in LOVE for one another and for all, as we do for you, so that He may establish your hearts blameless in HOLINESS before our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all His saints...REJOICE always; PRAY without ceasing, GIVE THANKS in ALL circumstances; for this is the WILL of God in Christ Jesus concerning you!."
I Thessalonions 3:11; 5:16-18

Happy Monday!

No comments: