Pages

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of SALVATION, He hath covered me with the garments of RIGHTEOUSNESS, as bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to SPRING FORTH, so the Lord GOD will cause RIGHTEOUSNESS and PRAISE to spring forth before ALL NATIONS."

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Comfort

"Blessed is the man who trust in the LORD, whose trust is in the LORD. He is like a tree planted by rivers of water, that sends out it's roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for it's leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit."
Jeremiah 17:7-8

"Build houses and live in them; plant gardens and eat their fruit. Take wives and have sons and daughters; take wives for your sons and give your daughters in marriage...multiply and do not decrease...For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a FUTURE and a HOPE. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek Me and find Me, when you seek Me with ALL your HEART."
Jeremiah 29:5-6, 11-13

"Behold, the days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a NEW covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah...I will put my law within them, and I will write in on their hearts. I will be their God and they will be my people...For I will forgive there iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
Jeremiah 31:31, 33, 34

"And I will give them ONE HEART, and a NEW SPIRIT I will put in them. I will remove the HEART of stone from their flesh, and give them a HEART of FLESH."
Ezekiel 11:19

No comments: