Pages

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of SALVATION, He hath covered me with the garments of RIGHTEOUSNESS, as bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to SPRING FORTH, so the Lord GOD will cause RIGHTEOUSNESS and PRAISE to spring forth before ALL NATIONS."

Friday, November 19, 2010

God's Plan for Your Mate

"Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone; to have a deep, soulful relationship with another; to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. God says:

'No, not until you are satisfied and fulfilled and content with living with Me alone. I love you my child, and until you discover that only in me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect, human relationships I have planned for you. You will never be united with another, until you are united with me - exclusive of anyone or anything else - exclusive of any other desires and longings. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan in existence...one you can't imagine.

'I want you to have the very best. Please allow me to bring it to you. Just keep your eyes on me expecting the greatest things. Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you. You must be patient and wait. Don't be anxious...don't worry...don't look around at what others have received or what hasn't been given to you. And then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love more wonderful than you could ever dream. You see, until you are ready and the one I have for you is ready - I am working, even this minute, to have you both ready at the same time. Until you are satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you will not be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me, and enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection.

I AM THE GOD ALMIGHTY - BELIEVE AND BE SATISFIED!'"

No comments: