Pages

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of SALVATION, He hath covered me with the garments of RIGHTEOUSNESS, as bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to SPRING FORTH, so the Lord GOD will cause RIGHTEOUSNESS and PRAISE to spring forth before ALL NATIONS."

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happiness

I love it when you realize in the small, inconsequential moments that it's where the best memories are made. Here are some of my week's awesomelly, happy highlights:

- My sister's chorale performance of Handel's 'Messiah', last Sunday night, and eating cheap ice cream in our fancy clothes, afterwards with a friend.

- Practicing my violin for the first time in ions, and realizing that I don't sound as bad as I thought.

- Listening and watching my brilliant younger siblings - playing the piano by ear, drawing pictures, and never failing to delight me with their funny sayings.

- Sitting in the restaurant dining room with Larry, introducing him to 'Dirait-on'.

- Thanksgiving with family and friends.

- Laughing so hard with my big sis in the beauty aisle at Wal-Mart, that we were crying and had to sit on the floor.

- Watching and sniffling through 'An Affair to Remember' for the first time, with my big sis. "Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories..."

- Any time I get to listen to music, in it's many, heavenly forms!!

- Standing in the fitting room at Khol's and realizing that the size 6 jeans fit me better then size 8!

-Looking into a baby's huge blue eyes, while waiting in the checkout line.

- Hunkering down for some football with a warm stove, spicy nachos and a cold CokeZero...sometimes I really love coming to work.

:)

Anyone want to share their awesomelly, happy moments?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you forgot one of the awesomelly things of this week. Didn't you go to the bible study on mondays, it wasn't awesome? Please tell us