Pages

"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of SALVATION, He hath covered me with the garments of RIGHTEOUSNESS, as bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the GARDEN causeth the things that are sown in it to SPRING FORTH, so the Lord GOD will cause RIGHTEOUSNESS and PRAISE to spring forth before ALL NATIONS."

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Made to Love

"The dream is fading, now I'm staring at the door
I know it's over 'cause my feet have hit the cold floor
Check my reflection, I ain't feelin' what I see
It's no mystery.

Whatever happened to the passion I could live for?
What became of the flame that made me feel more?
And when did I forget

That I was made to love You, I was made to find You,
I was made just for You, made to adore You,
I was made to love and be loved by You?

You were here before me, You were waiting on me,
And You said You'd keep me, never would You leave me,
I was made to love and be loved by You...

Anything, I would give up for You,
Everything, I'd give it all away,
Anything, I would give up for You,
Everything, I'd give it all away..."

"For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God." Deuteronomy 4:24 "...Yea, have I loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindess have I drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3 "Whom have I in heaven beside You? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside You. My flesh and my heart fails, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:25-26

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love never fails. Just believe and be patient